CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

What happened in Dec 6???

They are fighting again!!Pig Vs Horse!!!Well my brother and my sister are fighting over some petty things again..They look bad!!!One looks like an King Kong and one looks like tarsier.well..i cant help it but whenever i see them, I want to laugh at them. when they grow up and reminisce these moments, they'll surely laugh also.. I missed them though I've only been away for two consecutive weeks. Haha.. well I must say its really hard to be away from your family.hmm.. countdown to Malaysia trip:12 more days..Im excited, very much excited..I want to shout it out loud though there are also some angles that are sad to look at..well, one is I couldn't attend the Christmas Party of Dorm and AR 2-1..Haha though I can still give gift to my monito and monita an exchange gift..HAahahaahhaha!!!I hope the one who picked me can give me my gift also in advance haha...

Well there are tons of things to do since my professors are doing everything tomake us toxic, you know since its already vacation next next week..haha.."siksik"is the term eh..haha..hmmm...first isdesign..hahahahhhahahaha ggood thing sir checked my work...well, even though he did not, I still know that the road is not enough for the u-turn of the bus.haaaaaaaayyyyyy....so hard to deal with buses..really..first..even just walking beside a bus is exhausting..its machine is hot and if you pass by it, you can feel its hotness, secondly, it weighs who knows, maybe more than 10 000kg??what the..its so heavy = its so hard to maneuver..huwahahaha..goodluck....PLUS, IT"S DUE DEC 13...HUWAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................sssssssssiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Hmm..well,I should start now..I really need to be productive.....see ya!!

1 comments:

Ariel LV Tan said...

Whoa, I didn't know pigs and horses quarrel!

And now, it's just 10 more days for you guys to come! We had to prepare quite a number of stuffs for you and you and you and you and you (indicating lola, kamille, tita glen kovee and you! Haha)