CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Relative Presition

Yes!!! First meeting in Surveying Subject and Im embarassed. Our team have a question about the instructions and they told me to ask the prof about it and I asked him, "Sir panu po ba ung formula??""Bali relative precision is..."Then I suddenly wrote "presition"...my goodness, my spelling was wrong..extremely wrong..and he saw it..haha he told me.."Ahm... Check mo muna sa dictionary.."Huwahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what a MESSS!!!hudahell..watda..dude..kimpourtousche..quimpourtousche...my goodness..shocks....Nakakahiya....mga dude...yikes..holy cow... I didnt know how to react to his reaction, Im so really really embarassed...I want to hide myself from him. I dont want to live my days in Surveying Class with him remembering my face and saying, "Oh this is the girl who spelled pthe word precision, "presition"huda..watda..quimpourtousche!!!Oh my gosshhnesss!!!!

2 comments:

Suiren said...

ahaha! ayos lang yan!! at least di ka absent! T_T

Vanilla said...

Hahahah! Lab et! Hudahel watda kimpourtousche! XD LMAO