CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pringles Container is very Helpful!!

Today, we arrived at my cousin's house from Singapore. Singapore is so cool. Its just a small country below Malaysia but then its very rich. I guess its because of their marina thing. I am still exhausted from the very long trip from Singapore to Malaysia. It was four hours I think. But then, money and time was very limited so we didnt get to see the whole Singapore. So sad.

The most unforgettable thing I couldnt forget when I was there was when I pooped and noticed there were no TABO. haha. and there was Kamille offering me the container of Pringles. She just took a bath. Her first offer, and what we first did, was to point the "shower gun" to my behind to wash the thing off but it was TICKLING!!! So I used the Pringles instead. *Silly me*

We also went to Sentosa Island where we saw the 4D Magix that is also 3D but has exterior effects like shaking the chairs and the air and the water splash. That was fun. We lined up very long. The show took place every 15 minutes. It can handle 96 people. We hoped we can join the next round but we did not make it. While waiting, we sat on the floor and talked to Kamille. We talked about many things that is related to the vacation. It was fun talking to her because she was so funny. haha.. then we sang the "Im hot, you're cold....." by Jonas Brothers while reminiscing the Toblerone incident in NAIA.haha. and the dance step..It was so unforgettable. I hope the good bonding we have with each other wont change.

Kamille and I also talked about the pronounciation of things and what she learned from Tito Mike just then. She pronounced 'bag' as 'beg', 'bank' as 'benk', 'Benten' as 'Baintain'...and many more..haha.haha. She also learned from Tito Mike that sometimes, the more treasurable moment is when you wait for something fruitfully compared to experiencing that actual act or thing that you have been waiting for.

There were many Filipinos there and even the operator is also a Filipino. The place was good but I never got to take much pictures because the battery of the camera almost ran out already. I enjoyed it ery much. My lola was next to me also. She was like holding my arms the whole time and saying things about the show like she's a jacoon (jacoon = a tribe that has not experienced civilization)haha..It was lola..haha.. You cant do anything about it. cant escape it like the way she cant escape going to TANDAS every hour.

After that I think One hour of waiting, we, again waited for One hour again for the Cine Blast which I think is better than the other one. It was like experiencing a ride in the train where you get to be the front row, first class passenger You experience the bumps, humps, falling, air,boulders, water and every movement. It was really fun.

2 comments:

Vanilla said...

HAHAHAHA! OMG.
Pansin ko lang ah, halos lahat ng memorable jan sa Malysia/Singapore eh may scene na jumejerbax ka! XDDDDDD

Thanks for implanting the image inside our heads! hahaha wth. XD

And I like your new template! Ganda! :D

krizziavalerie said...

yah..My cousin here wondering where you got your template design also.. so nice..