CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Longing for the Assembling of Christmas Tree

Well..since today is Monday, I don't have classes and today is a holiday I think, so sad we're not hit by "No Classes Today"...haha cause we really dont have a class every monday.. At first, when I started this blog, I didnt know how to use this..Im not that excited in using it but now I know how to use it and this is where I put all the things that are happening to me everyday, I guess I have a reason already.Well, Ariel told me that she has a blog years ago and I dont know what that is but now..haha..i know it already..

Well, again, tons of design to do,(wonder why I'm still typing here??) but you know like others, I also need a break and a time to think..Ive got to do my elevation and a powerpoint presentation about (never-ending)Frank Lloyd Wright.haha.Well its for TOA. Moreover, he also added a concept review in a one-eighth illustration board of our, of course, concept in design, the bus station and guess what I dont even know how to explain mine. My concept is a "duyan". I first saw it in our trip to Laguna..and i think its a pasalubong..well I guess its only feature that I will adopt is its weave well...I dont exactly know how to do it..I want its weave to be the covering for my roofing but the hell....how do I do that? Guess Im gonna use thatch maybe for my skin..haha well and its form...I dont even know if its good for a spacious area..At first I want it to be upside down but the prof, Arch. Fontecha doesnt like it..this is now a big problem..Haha..for this day, my target is to do the eleveation..

Have you ever heard of the word plurk as in www.plurk.com, well Im just so sad my friends dont like to have an account in it.Their reason:"Ayaw ko ng maraming account.." haha parang ayaw ko narin tuloy.. What you get there is karma..its like points that u tend to gain if you use it and use it and if you have friends and more..haha..problem is I dont have any friends..

One subject which I want to write a blog about is the Christmas Tree.I somewhat hate that thing..well but there's a part that's also liking it..Well its because I remember certain things in the past that involves, you know, assembling it. It was so happy then but now its very impossible to happen. There really are thing which you have to treasure NOW and dont let it slip away.Memories that cant be taken back...so sad a TIME MACHINE wont really be invented..
If it were invented, I would have gone back to my childhood days when we were playing patintero, I would ride the Purato Bike which we used to have..I would brush the floor of our porch, I would put words clipped on the ceiling like "Welcome Home", I would sleep in a tent with my barkada during Undas and if it already New Year, I would see fireworks never ending..BOGA!!!haha memories, nowI can not go back anymore..I have it all only in my mind..haha well I dont really know how to do it but from now on, I would treasure the moment with my family and my friends. I would show love for them.I ll take everyday as if it were the last....(the last phrase is very common but we know that when somebody says it,he really means it deep down..)

Well Ive got to do design now.got to go..(hope someday, when Im older,I will read this longing that I have now.)

0 comments: