CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Powdered Dewberry and Anti-Squatter Lotion

Well it's really exciting to update a blog..When events in your life happen in a weird way and when you are facing problems never encountered before, its just so exciting to blog it out..haha..that's true!! Like what happened yesterday, we went to Montalban, Rizal to play with the kids there, to give 'em presents, food, and be their ate for let's say two to three hours.

On our trip there, which only lasted for maybe one hour, funny things happened because I was sitting next to Kevin and Gadia,the most active and funny guys in AR 2-1. When we passed by Payatas, Commonwealth, we saw bunch of trashes and houses and people who looked like filthy and Gadia suddenly blurted out, "Ooh, I think I need an Anti-Squatter Lotion..they're so filthy." Dude that's just a lame thing that you use for discriminating. Whew..He's so mean.

Kevin who is sitting right in front of me, had a Strawberry flavor Dewberry and a used Hot Wheels Car worth 99 pesos which he intended to give as a present to the kid. I just didnt ask him if he gave it to the kid. Dude if I were the kid, Ill be turned off. I mean, the present that a kuya will give you is a used one. But on our side, as ates and kuyas, its really funny..haha at least I gave somethign as a present. And about that Dewberry which is already powdered, I wonder what will be the reaction of the kid if he or she receives it and opens it. Its like the Dewberry will be blewn away.haha..really funny stuff..haha!!

One more thing, we were asked to bring presents to the kids and my partner, Diane, ordered the kid, John Troy, haahahaha, to just go home and eat there, because we only had sandwich for the kid and he seem not to like it. She promised John Troy that we have a surprise, like a present to him when he comes back. While waiting, we slept first in the bus then suddenly John Troy came inside the bus asking where is the gift. haha..haha.haha.. Dude, now I know what runs in the minds of kids like him, ten years of age.. haha after that we went out of the bus and gave him the present..wheew!!that was really really close dude!!!

Our trip back was peaceful and quiet because everybody in the bus was exhausted due to Design Major Plate Number OOne..which is good because we somewhat regained strength although it was not enough. And when I came back to Palmera, nobody's home..I waited from four to seven-thirty in the night..I slept..Locked outside..did not get to do my powerpoint..exhausted..hungry..so I just slept..and slept...and slept..till they come back..but there's no one yet..so I slept again..and again and again....and AGAIN!!!!!!......until they came back and dont seem to care at all...haha...bragging about Twilight which I watched already.......so I slept and didnt eat...

0 comments: