CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kamille typed the last sentence in the previous post. A big Haha, I think. I just went to the kitchen to drink water and then we had some wrestling.. and then suddenly I saw my blog has something in it like, "Kamille is beautiful..bla bla bla.."

Well, here's the thing about Christmas, something went wrong on the other room but we still managed to smile and enjoy the food. One factor was Zoe, a three year old Chinese girl who seemed to like boys of her age. She went close to Kovey and I think they kind of like each other. That's a really funny thing. I dunno what to say. hhaaha..funny thing.. Come to think of it, they are not related.hahaha..We also took some pictures so that someday, haha, they will laugh at themsleves. haha.

I like the spaghetti and the roasted chicken and beef very much. I got full because of it and the juice, the juice was so delishas.

*Sigh* Though some things are not what you expect them to be, we must still face the fact that we are not superior enough to spell things out.

This Christmas, I think, is the second Christmas where there had been a fight between couples. We could not do anything about it because we are all afraid to face the One...

Haha, still, even though this has been a cold Christmas for some.. I want to make people laugh by showing my very beautiful picture. (Ain't really the serious one)

0 comments: