CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Making a Date with Petronas!

Well..there are so many things to do for school which makes the vacation really lame.. you cannot enjoy much of the vacation because you worry that you might fail in this or that.. haha ..funny,really funny vacation..Arghhh..

Yesterday, we went to KLCC..dudeness (change of mood) we went to the foot the Petronas.. which is really cool because.. haha.. I ve seen the Petronas face to face.. we also went to the Puchong..haha..meet some of the relatives of Tito Mike and get to see real temple, a Chinese temple face to face with incense also (did I get the spelling right?) haha.. its smelly but what's important is I get to be versatile and see different traditions while Im still alive..dude something just entered my mind.. I need to dot these assignments now or never coz next week or one of these days, we are leaving for Singapore and that means no more doing of assignments..no more time.. But if I do the blogging later, I might forget the memories I have gained yesterday..haha. so I need to blog it now..

Well, they have this Kinokuniya, a bookstore at the feet of Petronas that has these cool books of Architecture and different fields..haha..so fun to buy but they are all expensive, they have graphic standards there, architectural standards, different standards..haha..books about skyscrapers..visual dictionary, dictionary and many many more..haha.. I suddenly realized how important it is to go to the library..haha.. go there, check on things, read, while theres still free time..haha..Afterwards, we ate at Old Penang Cafe..we ate this Cendol that tastes like halohalo but only had beans and milk and ice and.... the CENDOL!!! I thought the word was French but it's in BM..too bad..haha..

Beside the Petronas, there's this convention center. that has this unique forn..tata..I have pictures but I have no cable.. we took pictures of it..it was fun.. its a nice thing they had underground tunnles that stitches the building together..fun thing...

Then we went to Puchong..they had these five dogs but I have only seen three..very active dogs..Shih Tzusss..kept on running and jumping and licking and biting and smelling... yup they're cute..I also have a classmate whose dogs are so active..hello Clarice..dudeness..I miss your dogs la..haha.. And then there's Steamboat where we get to cook what we will eat for the night..they have these diferent Chinese dishes..noodles, eggs, dumplings, prawn and many more..haha I ate a lot so when we went home I pooped and slept because of eating a variety of Chinese stuff...haha but it was fun..really fun..

0 comments: