CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Inking the Elevations and Sections!!

Haha!!I wanna thank God for giving me a big amount of motivation to do design today. Although Im not yet finished, since Im always very excited to write in this blog, I want to write an update about my sacrifices before having the vacation of a lifetime..

Well first, today, my plan is to finish everything but I did not know, its hard to ink a plan. Dude, it takes a number of hours to do such a thing. Now Im having a break, then Ill drink milk coz I dont really, somewhat, like the viand for tonight.haha. then brush then, again, back to work, ink the elevations and sections and do the bt then sleep.. I hope I can stand it. I mean not sleeping because of a plate..oh I forgot, Ive got music, maybe, well to keep me awake, I will play some music.hehe.what else..hmm..

Well, about again, the two Christmas parties that I wont attend coz of circumstances.. well, hard part is I have to buy presents..well its just okay to me but hard part is the receiving. I dont know if there is assurance that I will get one.ahha Well got to go do my design..its really nice, satisfying to write here.lol.

2 comments:

Ariel LV Tan said...

Wow, you're addicted to blogging already! Whoo hoo! XD

I'm sorry to hear abt your spelling error that you professor noticed. But it was really funny! I can't help it!

And don't stay up too late doing your homework! =)

krizziavalerie said...

Oh that was really really really embarasssinggggggg!!!!!!hope things like that wont happen again!!!!!I wont forget that for the rest of my life!!!!