CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Nice Egyptian concept..good for design and hoa

Today, we visited the Sunway Pyramid slash Langoon..Its so nice at night, it has a beautiful facade with Egyptian concept..It was so nice like those in the World's of Fun in the Sta. Lucia East Grandmall!! haha..[URL=http://www.laymark.com][img]http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m031.gif

This morning, lets keep this a secret, I leaked on the bed of my cousin.. I slept very well cant do anything about it.. I woke up in the middle of the night and I felt like i leaked because its just my first day then when I woke up, I very much surprised....that I leaked on her bed..so embarassing..Good thing its usual for her..but for me its not..haha..I wont forget this Christmas visit..huwaaahahhaha@!!!

Then this morning, I was supposed to go with them in the Tesco, a grocery store, but lola told me not to, just start doing assignments because in the following days, theres not much time to do assignments anymore...
When I did the Bt sched of doors, I didnt know where to start so I just traced the borders so when I come back, I wont do it anymore. I plan to do the design, hoa and toa when I get in touch with the internet, which unfortunately, is now..sad to say, I realized suddenly..haha funny.. When I was doing BT, I used the 2B of my cousin, Ariel, I forgot to ask her if I can use it..

Another thing about Kuala Lumpur...they had this showroom of cars thats really nice architecture. Though, up until now, we have not seen the Petronas Towers yet, but Im excited to see it coz you know, when I visited here five years ago, when the Petronas was still the tallest, I did not appreciate it because I haven't realized that I love architecture yet. But know I wanna see it, of course, its related to my course.. Another weird thing about here is that there is a water tank that has too many columns around it that seemed to be there not to support the structure but just for aesthetic reasons.. I love their flyovers, its columns does not have sharp edges, it has more curves.. When it comes to weather and atmosphere, Philippines and Mallaysia are very much similar but when it comes to cleanliness, landscpae, economy, malls, maintainance houses, structures, types of business, parks, Malaysia is quite ahead, I think.. but Im still a Filipino, and Im very proud of that..haha..Im proud to be a family-oriented one, which the Filipinos are famous for..haha..[URL=http://www.laymark.com][img]http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m073.gif

To my friends following there...I will try my best to bring over some souvenirs..haha..Goodluck with our assignments..Enjoy the Paskuhann..though Im not included and Im sure you guys wont miss me anyway..hahahahahah...lol....[URL=http://www.laymark.com][img]http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m152.gif

1 comments:

Vanilla said...

OMG, Krizzia, kung makakapunta ka sa Comic Fiesta jan sa Malaysia... WOOOOOW! ToT

Ingat jan! advanced Merry Christmas! :D