CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

All about December 5

Well, this week is hard to deal with. First, while Im writing this, people are looking at me beacuse im in the library.haha you dont have to pay compared to the computer shops, so i decided to do it here. Secondly, I miss my family. I did not go home last weekend and I miss them so much. But last week was a great challenge for me.. hmm.. My mom got mad because I didnt consider her feelings. Why does she always have to look at it that way?? Her assumption are all wrong, sometimes.She's always thinking that I dont respect her. And also last week, here comes my father, also mad at me because I didnt thank him for giving me the money for my allowance. I thanked him but still he got mad. Hmm, people, sometimes are really hard to read. This day, they're mad then the other day they're not. Hmm.

Im sad because I wont be with my friends in Paskuhan, 18th of December. We're going to Malaysia.Hahaha. But im happy because I will see my cousins and the very beautiful Malaysia and Singapore. I hope I can take as many pictures as I like. I wanna see the Petronas and take pictures of it..Like how Arch. Noche sees it, I will kill a person if I travel without a cam.huwaahaha!!!

hmm..I dont know how to give this a title because its about all the things happening to me.hmm..last day, my mother got mad, again, because I forgot to tell her we're watching Twilight.Well, of course, Im confident that she will allow me because she already knew we're supposed to watch it but haha, she got mad.Well I said sorry but she didnt respond.hmm.. but she called and we talked it over and so we're okay. As for the movie, my friend Fe Anne says the book is good. She said Edward was well described, that he's cute, all of the things he said was positive, for her, he's perfect..But when I saw the movie, hmm..I was not that satisfied..hmm..Yes he's cute but not when he's looking mad or when its a side view, even when in a front view. I like him more in the Goblet of Fire..hmm or in his picture in Order (the scene where HP and Cho kissed)..yes I like him more there.I also like him when his hair is wet..haha that's all.....hmm..Bella, she's cute.I absolutely love her hair..I wish I could shape my hair like that haha...and I like her style..the way she dress and her room...well I hope a drafting table can fit there..well..oh I forgot, I also like the hair of Victoria (is it Victoria?? or am I wrong?)the girl villain..haha its massive but I like it.!!!hmmm....

I dont know what to say anymore..well..to Ariel, if you're reading this..I hope you dont hate me coz I like Cedric more that Edward..haha..Cant wait to be there..I think Im going to bring some of my vacation assignments/plates when we go there..13 more days...haha..

1 comments:

Suiren said...

wha!!! Malayxa!!! Singapore!!! SAMA!!!