CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

St. Peter's Dome I Miss You and more of the boredom.

Well before we had vacation, we had to draw three works from the Renaissance period and one of the things I drew was the St. Peter's Basilica with its colonade and the Dome.. Well I know it was not beautiful because that time it was hard for me to control my smudger.

Well thats inthe past. But how I wish my professor Sir Ramos return our works next SEM!! I wanna see our works and most especially, its corresponding grades..

Is it April Fool's Day already??!?!?!?!

I dont feel it!

This day is just like the other vacation day. Nothing to do..Just eat three times..I wish we go to the mall and watch like the Race to Witchmountain..like those...but Motehr says "We're saving, you know!"

I wanna plan this vacation to be fruitful not like the past summer vacations (except for the summer vacation before this when I had Jollibee Summer Job..I dont miss it! But I admit, I learned a lot of things inside that fastfoodchain dude!!)

This vacation, I wanna experience everything..cooking our viand, preparing deserts, learn autocadd and many more and the movie maker because mama wants me to learn it..and visit Keith (but his name is not yet final)hahaha goodluck...aand many more things..huwahhahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seeya!!!

0 comments: