CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

79%

Well, its our vacation already and I dunno what to do ...its so boring being a TAONG BAHAY!!!! ANyway...the thing that Im about to blog right now is the experience I had with my Design Instructor...Arch. Froilan Fontecha..

My defense last March 20, 2009 was very, very unforgettable..I got 79 %..Its because I was the first one to report and I disappointed him...really disappointed him... I think its also my fault..I took in a big amount of procrastination, I think.. I didnt think of my pla very well... I didnt change it for good and I was very confident.... though I didnt really rely on my original concept .

I presented my work and he very much... Did not like it.. I had PLENTTTYYYY of errors.. and I am very much hurt because I really worked hard for it...But I admit...there are things that I didnt consider doing to make it good...

I had no labels, dimensions, specifications, finishes, furnitures, my concept was not good and many more...I am so wrong..

But I think there were two things that had me going that very moment and thse were a real advantage..first, now I know what are my errors, next time I can do better and now that I know the effect of procrastination, I wont be needing it next time..Second, I left my bag in his office..Well I returned to the lobby realising that I left my bag there...behind his table so I went back to get it but my classmate is already having her defense so I get to talk to my classmates for the last time...hahahhaha....

2 comments:

Ariel LV Tan said...

I'm sure you can do better next time! Don't worry, most Malaysians are procrastinators, too. Including me! He he he!

Happy holidays!! =)

DIANE said...

it's okay. better luck next time. anyway, you don't deserve the grade, i mean, you deserve a higher one (sipsip)!