CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sweeney Todd so creepy!!!so cruel!!!



This was the first time I watched this movie continuously because before I watched it with many hindrance. Anyway.. I admired the way they sing and I really love the costumes but the ending..its very tragic and cruel and bloody and it teaches you ways on how to kill!!! I cant believe it! Well I know Johnny Depp lives for this kind of role..like the demon-like, bad-guy..I forgot the movie but he's with Charlize Theron there..he's really really good (but sometimes, he reminds me of the face of Jim Carrey in the movie Series of Unfortunate Events, Count Olaf)!!!!!

Back to the issue. the story was about a guy named Benjamin Barker who had a very good looking blonde wife, Lucy, and an infant cute little girl named Johannah. There is this another guy named Judge Turpin who happened to have a secret love interest towards Lucy. One day, the cops held Barker down and put him inside prison walls. Lucy was now under the roof of Turpin as well as the baby. But then later, she got insane because she thought she lost Barker forever.

After fifteeen sorrowful years. BenBarker came back just to know that Lucy died already and Johannah was locked down inside the house of Turpin. He plans his revenge while another guy, same age as Johannah, saw Johannah very lonely by the window and planned to rescue her. This guy named Anthony asked Barker, now Sweeney Todd, for help and since she was his daughter, he was willing to help him for her..

This is the thing that I hate: Sweeney Todd kills people, cuts/wounds their neck and throw them on the basement and then to the insinerator (is the spelling correct?pls correct me.) And in then end, when he caught the beggar woman sniffing around his area, he killed it with no mercy without knowing that this crazy lady was REALLY HIS WIFE WHO HAS BEEN CRAZY BECAUSE OF HIS ABSENCE!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY REALLY TRAGIC!!!!

I hope these thing never happen in real life.

Because if it is..

I promise.. I willl have a hard time dealing with it.

Ouch!!!!VEry VERY TRagiC!!!!!

0 comments: