CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Six Words: One of the Best Performances of the Night!!!


"I got six words for you.. One of the Best Performances of the Night!!!" Kara said to Adam Lambert last night at American Idol Season 8.

Well I am a huge fan of American Idol and all of the contestants are my favorite.. Im also a big fan of the judges... but I admit..am not much a fan of "Chech it out baby.." Randy.. though he's good in judging..Last night I was really shocked when Kara said that its a six-word phrase!!!!where in fact its all, I counted it, eight letters..!!!! My 'laughing' bursted more when I watched the video that welcomed me at the yahoo homepage...you people should check it out!!!Well that doesnt lessen my fan spirit on her...haha...Im still a huge fan... shes so beautiful and talented...I liked it when she embarassed Bikini Girl...huwahahhahaha!!!!!!That suits her!!! Idol is proud of not having her..Thats for Sure!!!!!

Another thing..Im a huge fan because she looks a lot like Sarah Wayne Callies, my another Idol... she's so beautiful, sad to say, I dont have tim to watch Prison Break Season 4.. Really, the first time I saw Kara in the auditions of Idol, I said, "Oh my,she looks like Sarah... and I like it!!"
Another thing, I hear rumors that Paula is quite making herself seen in the competition because if she doesnt, Kara will overshine her...thats not true!!!! Kara and Paula complement each other. They are both the goddess of American Idol which will help shape our contestants...
They both are very talented and in fact they are like sisters!!! Its just that Paula moves more than Kara!!!
Well I dont have anything more to say..See ya!!!


1 comments:

DIANE said...

'I completely disagree with Kara... It's the BEST performance of the night.' -Simon Cowell

Ishi, lagay ka Chat box para dun na ko mag-post.

diane