CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

"I Love You Simon But I DOnt Really Care!!"


For me, its really a sad thing to see Megan leave.. I love her from the first time she sang on Idol and she had the vtr before she entered the audition room.. Her voice is one of a kind..I wish the judges saved her but it seems like she really really misses her child already when she said..

"I love you Simon but I really dont care.."

So Simon and the others thought of not saving her anymore. Well I thought the judges would have saved her if she did not mention that phrase.

She's beautiful!!Very beautiful especially when she wore that orange dress..or i think it was red.. She just not hit the right song for that night!!!
And for me...Simon was right..There is something in her thats very unique..
And Kara said she puts her signature in every thing that she has touched.
Well sad to see u leaving Megan..
Hope you have your own album...Im really a fan!!!

2 comments:

DIANE said...

Sorry na lang.
Her voice and style is original compare to other contestants but there are notes that she didn't hit right.
I don't believe when she said she didn't care-SHE DID CARE! It appealed to me that she didn't accept her failure that night...

Ariel LV Tan said...

Hmmm... She said that, huh??

Anyway, I like Adam and Allison... I hope one of them makes it to the finals!

"This... is American Idol!"
-Ryan Seacrest