CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I Arrive from Paete!!

Today is not such a happy day. Yesterday was happier!


Yesterday we went to Paete and came back today. We wet to Caliraya and took plenty of pictures. really plenty. The pictures are still not with me. Dont have a copy yet. All are in the card which is being charged right now.

Atmosphere is not pretty much clear now. I dont want to speak much. I dont wanna spoil the BIG vacation anyway. Paete vacation was so unforgettable. Though we only spent one night and two days in the province, I think it was one of the best. Inah and Monique and Ariel and Ate Iris is there. The girls were complete but there was one thing that was bugging me: Kovey. [He's at my back now saying words that defend himself 'I will pinch you..he says']

Anyway, truth is, I really understand why he is really like that.He is in the stage where he is at his most malambing part. I want him that way because I know that if he grows up, he wont lambing anymore like that so Im OKAy with that. But REALLY. There are times that he has to give me time to bond with my cousins.

Anyway, [why am I always using that word] why does the Christmas vacation have to have to many CARGO?!?!?!??!!?

The Candaba, UNIV HOA DESIGN wont let me REST!!!Give me break and TIME to bond with my COUSINS MANNNnnn!!

Later mannn!!
bye!!

0 comments: