CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

BOREDOM KILLS!!

haio...


not so much things to do..the whole day, I slept, dishes, nap, eat, watch and watch and watch..the other day, I also did the same thing.. SUmmer is really boring this time..I passed a resume to a firm but never updated it and called them. boredom and laziness arrives inside me.haha

well i think its been a year since I watched and read Naruto again. I can say that I am officially a TAONG BAHAY!! before the class ended, I promised myself to do everything to make my summer worth it but I think its not even working. Kamille and kovey were also bored. I even listed it but then I am not doing anything yet. my summer is a ruin.wahhhhhhh...

right now I am using many appliances. tv, fan, im also charging the laptop. I did the dishes so no complaints.haha. my sister and my brother are sleeping already. I guess thats one thing I hate doing when I know Im in a vacation, sleeping early when you can watch tv and enjoy the night.haha..

when my mom arrives tomorrow, I want to learn how to drive, then I will frame the plates, go grocery, buy marker and try to absorb all the things inside my books so its worth it. I wanna go tto Church also tomorrow..its been weeks..

gotta go now. at least Ive updated this thing already.yah?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

COHEN WAR.
Leonard Cohen?
COENWAR?
Company in explosives in Nevada against Jews?
TOUSCHE?
Toronto - Oklahoma U -Schar with Dick Cheney in explosives?
You know, the last time I saw " borrrrrred" it was a blog with a Sara Red 22....and now " BOREDOM KILLS"?
The BEE in OREGON is RED who DOES in MAINE MASSACHUSETTS?
KANSAS informing that she CULLS?
RED PATHS.
RED ROOMS.
RED DONS.
With CASA DONASA...PASO DE VENCEDORAS?
And you put all this on blogs???
With the QUEEN?
That's "desperation".