CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Family Celebrates Xmas Eve

Christmas eve was a very nice and unforgettable experience! Right now I have just waken up from a six hour sleep.


Last night, we sang the Wondergirls and the Climb. We also played Pinoy Henyo. We were so loud. Kuya Kyle was also supposed to be there but he has a party at papa's place. I wish he can really join us on the 26th.

Last night was really a blast yeah!! I was really happy that time though we are not that complete..anyways, I did my best and gave my full energy last night that is why I stood up until 3am..hehe..harhar!!

Inah and Ate Irish were very nice. There was a big mistake that happened last night. I will not elaborate on that anymore but it was really unintentional .. but it can be easily solved anyway. Inah and Ate Irish were the ones who became the light of the party.. [before something burns up!hehe]

Anyway, I was also the accomplice to that game they played. I was the one who led the prayer. At first, no one wanted to do that. Everyone they call refused. But of course, since I cant resist ruining the party in any form I can, I prayed fro the sake of everyone.

We played hep-hep-hooray [that was hard to type.. with the dash dash in it..haha] Its was fun at start and to the end..ahhaha..Kazu was also there. Seldom do I see him. He is very big now. I suddenly remembered something about him.

It was nice that we are almost complete last night!

I wish these kinds of celebrations would not have an end. We can watch the videos after a number of years and laugh at it haha..And check how embarrassing it is to make videos that have loud voices, weird actions..

Weelll..vacation's not over yet..more blogging later..ciao!

0 comments: