CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas!!

Yes!! after like six months, Im back again,blogging. i have no time to blog since I am very very very busy in college. well i think this is the most busy part of my life.



One, I have my cousins having vacation here in the philippines. its nice to see them again after a year knowing that we are all, almost all, in college..planning for the future.. before, we were just tiny cats crawling and running around the house, playing and stuff like that..but now, we are big enough to cook and stroll around the mall.hehe..

anyway..I am always happy, (almost..) every Christmas season though I dont really receive too much gifts. well.. its for children anyway..Today is December 24, 2009..God it's already 2010. I dont regret much my disappearing in Paskuhan last december 18. if there's one thing I can exchange for Paskuhan, it's my family. I really wanted to go to airport and fetch my cousins and my Tita and Tito. I miss them quite as much as my other cousins.

I guess I have a sickness. I easily change my mind without really considering the really big stuffs. Can someone help me? hahaha..ahahahaa..tell you more later..
byebye

0 comments: