CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ewan McGregor's the Man!!


Here is a picture of Christian (Ewan McGregor) and NIcole Kidman and others

in the film Moulin Rouge

The Camerlengo tha almost ruined the Vatican City
Ewan's the Man!! I so love this actor right now!!I like his being Camerlengo in Angels and Demons (but how come Tom Hanks get all the credits for the Angels and Demons?) and then when I wiki-ed him, that was only when I realized that he's the guy from the Isalnd with Scarlett Johansen( is the spellin' correct men??)oh my!! oh my!!!


And then I doscovered, he's the lead man in the Moulin Rouge.. and a coincindece happened, this previous Saturday, I caught the movie on cable at mnet..I am very happy. And even though I really dont feel well that day and I have a visitor at home, I still watched it with all my might..You know..u know the feeling when a person really want to watch a particular movie, you'll do everything for it!!Go for it!!


It was shown on cinemas on 2001..I think I am 12 years old that time and of course..it's PG 13 meaning people under the age of 13 cannot watch that film so I thnk, as far as I can remember, that is the reason why I did not get to watch that nice musical film..btw havent watched Mama Mia.haha.


And so. I watched it. It was nice. especially when my actor is there!! He's the man~!He's my idol.


He rocks in Angels and Demons!! Pasted above is a picture of him as a Camerlengo or shall Is ay secret villain in the movie!!
Argh..
He's so great. He even has Star Wars and other movies..harhar..
He has a new upcoming movie.the I Love You Phillip Morris. I think its a gay film. But Im still loyal. He is still my Idol man!!
What Im wondering about him is what is that thing in his upper right cheek and forehead.Can someone answer that for me??
Im out-ey!!




1 comments:

Ariel LV Tan said...

Oooh, someone's crushing on Ewan "hottie" McGregor!!! He he, yeah, I love him in Moulin Rouge! Such a colorful movie!!! =)