CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Weekend Break is the Best!!!!esp wid american idol..haha

Cant believe I had this time to post something in the net..
Many things happened these past few days..For now, my professor in Design gave us a little break for that hospital competition.haha..

I miss blogging very much. I dont have time to blog while in school. Very sad. Thats why I couldnt update it.. so sad also because funny things happened in my life but I couldnt record them...so very sad..

Right now, I am waiting for Ariel's reply..hhaa..Hello Ariel.. knock knock!!!

There's this Surveying prof of mine... and we have this activity outdoor and we were scattered all around..the class are like island again, as usual. then I said, "nasan na ba kasi si sir????"with feelings as if i am the boss then.. suddenly, our prof passed by and he smiled back at me....What a real mess!!!I couldnt believe he was just next to us...This is the second embarassment that I have made in this subject...hhaa..I am very ecstatic that very moment I was laughing to my bones..really...I could not forget that day of my college life.

Then there's this design subject that requires us to work in a group and there had to be many obstacles before we agree with each other..its about the flow , the concept, the styla elevation...things like those...

0 comments: