CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

I Hate This Part Right Here Dude!!

This is what I hate in a vacation, the going-home-part where you get to say goodbye to your cousins that have bonded with you for fourteen days.. urgh..so sad, though only my sister got tears in her eyes when we left, haha.. I can still, however, understand the situation, that though I have been immuned with the usage of blanket of Ariel (hello Ariel!!), Malaysia is not our true home, Philippines!!!

I love, really love, the KLIA, so much. I hope, when I grow up, I can be part of those who make such marvels.haha.. Well, back again to the farewell part.. Do you know the feeling of the judgement day coming close?? Like your last day at Singapore, you are already in a hurry packing your things because your four-seater slide is already waiting and when you eat lunch at the same day, and you feel really dizzy because you slept 2am last night.. It was my life when I was about to leae the beautiful Singapore..How I wish I can come back more..haha.. well maybe when I grow up in a number of years..when I have work..or whatever!!!

I really hate when we say goodbye to people.. KAINIS!!!!!! Like you will leave your good times, nice bed, wifi everywhere in the house, midnight snack, waking up late (haha), convoy trael, picture taking, funny dancing of Burning Up, Chocolates, Shopping, Long walking, navigation, Twilight until three, TV, Apple, ipod, music, tocino (though we also have it here), chopsticks, me getting the last piece of pork for Kamille and she will still eat it though it already fell (that was a very unforgettable thing), quarrel over a charger, racing to charge the handphone the minute you get home, unlimited shower and take note, its hot!!!, farting of Tita, kovey and yours truly, _ _, biking and alternating, jogging, talking about prom, the BOLSTER which I call HOTDOG., Kovey forcing me to play Monopoly,the DOG of Monique, Mcdonalds walking, jumping for the picture,...

Dont forget the ESCAPE adventure, the very happy ferris wheel and Monique complaining (she was heard by the operator, but the girl operator was kind, really!), the ship oscillating, my but lifting and was left in the air, the boy on the other side was already seeing my tonsils and Im proud of it because I can express myself, the horror room, I was brave yet scared, I was the only one screaming, haha,the octopus, I was very scared yet the ride was nothing compared to the oscillating ship, again, I was the only one screaming, people were looking at me, the water thing slide with Ariel, it was ery unforgettable, really really unforgettable, the jumping style to take picture, we really were having a great time, we didnt maximize the stay there, only until 8pm,...

Singapore travel, waking up at 3:30 am, unfair, they said wake up 4am, listening at Party People on the way there, sitting plan (hmm... Monique doesnt want to be beside lola, I wonder what's the reason), Ariel likes Proton Monique likes BMW, lola being fountained by water on the way, stopover Kovey was lost because of me and Monique ( we exercised and swinged in the playground), Heart Attack, the high-pitch voiced lady who sells fried rice with egg, singing along the water, we are like radio, spicy crab, dinner thing, the nice pool, the invisible stamp, nice, comfortable bed, pringles thing, swimming, cold water, cute Liam, the girl who said soorry to Kamille (she said, "Oh no, that's alright"), echoing voice of mine in the purple slide, black guy who splashed water to us, lunch, pepper rained spaghetti, going home, embarkation card, spicy Lurve, stopover every hour coz of LOLA,...

MCDO, twister fries, lake, running along the lake, jumping, swinging, playground, I am taller than the monkey bars, KITKAT, pictures beside the trees, goodbyes.....

I hate to leave...but I need to because I must grow up like the people around me... I must be better than who I am yesterday!!~!!I miss you Ariel and Monique!!!We miss you!!!!!!

0 comments: