CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

OMG!!! I Really Am Old!!!But

There are things happening today that really shocked me and made me say, "Wow, dudeness!!Gosh, Oh my Gosh, I really Am Old, and in fact I am in the right age already to do things people do..like..please dont react whoever reads this, to have a "BOO"..because a very close person to me, a relative, already has one and he/she's younger than me.. The minute I knew about this thing, I was shocked and embarassed and thought, Oh my gosh, am I really not that charming?????????????????????????????? I guess this is a wake up call for me to fix myself, put some feminine products like you know, lip gloss, things like those, you name it.. OH MY GOSHH!!!

Now, its not fresh in my memory anymore, because it happened two days ago. My mother needed the computer and the PC is not good now.hahhaa..

Last last night we went to the wedding ceremony of the daughter of the Sir Ding, the boss of my mom..it was held at the Gazebo Royale in Visayas Avenue, Quezon Circle..It was good that I came with my mom. Because of it, I knew about the place, the location of Commonwealth, and how near it is from my place..the place is good, very good, ahhaha!!!!!

My mom has this friends that has daughters same age as mine..haha..and they were very worried that their daughters, at the age of 18, still not have boyfriends, and I was silenlt thinking with my buttt on the chair saying, "Hey, guys I am also 18, turning 18, but I dont have boyfriend and happy and contented...hahaha" ( I cant believe Im saying this))

...to be continued...

1 comments:

Ariel LV Tan said...

Krizzia Valerie.

YOU BETTER UPDATE YOUR BLOG THIS WEEKEND, MISSY. How come I don't see you online?? You must be really busy.

Hope to see you online soon, maybe this weekend!!

Missing you guys a lot!