CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

TAG!!


"Tag! You're it!" by JoJo.
1.Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
Cheeks..looks decent.Of course!!

2.How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Head is aching. I slept 2 last night. This morning rather.

3.Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
Inah my cousin...she was eating..the merienda hotdog..
I think she doesnt know that..she was busy.

4.Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Yes but not that much. I also know my limits.

5.Will you ever donate blood?
Yes but I think I wont be allowed to do that because Im underweight.. We all know that if you are underweight, you arent qualified to donate blood!sad..

6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes. Rodolfo, Mikhail, and Jerzon..all from high School..but Im not in touvh anymore..

7.Do you want someone to be dead?
No. I can hate people but just in a short while..Im good person..All things can be settled the peaceful way..

8.What does your last text message say?
'This is my new number. Send me the numbers of bla bla bla...'

9.What are u thinking right now?
Who's the person who just called..maybe its KuKay!!

10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
hmm.. no one..Im happy right now

11.What was the time you went to bed last night?
2am..

12.Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?

13.Is someone on your mind right now?
hmm..family..happiness of being wid family.!!

14.Who was the last person who text you?
Diane

1. Paola
2. Clarice
3. Diane
4. Katkat
6. Kamilles
7. Ariel

15. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
No one. She dumped him.

16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
Female.

17. If no. 7 and and no. 1 get together, would it be a good?
Maybe..maybe not.. they ont have things in common..

18. What is no. 1 studying about?
Different kinds of programs. Architecture..like me..

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
Enrolment day?Im not sure.

20. Is no. 4 single?
Yes.

21.Say something about no. 2.
hmm..frank, saddistic, open person, very friendly..even with boys.. (coz I find it hard to make friends with boys), someone who trusts you.

22.What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?
I think they're just okay..they will be good frineds..besides, they have some things in common.

23.Describe no. 9.
blank

24. What will you do if no. 6 and no. 7 fight?
I'll be the referee.

25. Do you like 8?
blank

1 comments:

Ariel LV Tan said...

Ha ha, you should delete the "Tag, you're it! by jojo" line... =P

And i've already done the tag, so you need not put me in no. 7... overall, not too bad! I like the one you said that "I'll be the referee". Good one, krizzia! =D

I shall tag you again when someone tags me... he he!