CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Its Been A While!!!!

its been a while since I wrote something here!!!!

seven days more and it will be my 18th birthday!!!I hate it when Kamille and Kovey teases me....3 in 1 plus one!!!HUwahahaha!!!!

anyway, my cad classes will end soon..well..thank you to the Microcadd family for giving me knowledge of Autocad 2009!!!Though your tuition fee is very expensive, I find it worth it anyway..Hope I get to enroll another course there someday..
I want to study Revit Architecture and the 3D Max...It will surely help my thesis two years from now..Im going to miss my classmates there..
Though they do not have the same age as mine..we still made friend with each other..They are so nice..Mam Lalin, Eleanor, the CE girl who's about to take up board exam on my birthday(good luck!), the two siblings, the couple, Marianne (Im going to see you in UST anyway), and the civil engineer, and the old lady that lives in Antipolo also...

Im going to miss this!!

Change topic..

I hope this birthday celebration will be two thumbs up..though theres not much budget for it..I want it to be memorable..

well...now I ve realized that Reality really bites MaMeN!!!!Thre are things in this world that are really hard to escape.. and there are things here that have no reverse option..its hard to control life..ahmm...well...these things that I am saying here applies to everything..(I dont have to be specific)..

Well..I dont have anthing to say anymore...see ya later..

0 comments: